Panacéia dos Amigos

quinta-feira

EPIC CHRISIS



 

Hear the scream from the alley that defines a strange time.

What will be made of the raw material 

that I do not know  in a TV commercial?

There is nothing new, not even a rough feeling, nothing right!

 

 

The flight is of high risk, I feel aloof, our pilot is without a license.

Look at the fleeting enormity, oh, my lord, who falls as innocence 

about a people who, oh, my lord, never take a step further!

I identify the identity, without memory, falsehood remains.

 

 

A single face of the screen emanates with inhuman applicability.

The kids at school don't fail and don't know their time does´nt last ever!

What is known, is not known in its entirety and the whole is not even true, whatever!

 

 

And me with this nastiness, my lord? That's right, I swear!

Nobody wants to know about something that doesn't appear, but it is!

Get rid  of it, my lord! Who can you support this,  anymore?

Know that from the windows, no more confetti is thrown ... it is.

Dogs bark in the street, but now they bite more!

 

 

Dog bites dog, everyone is crazy, but the thief is doing well!

See the scathing wit, my father, about these voracious people

who devours himself, my father, and vomits in peace! 

Gagged, moaning, prisoner of myself in the very sacrificial refractory sacrilege of the last refuge better than hell!

 

 

We have no way out, who's going, and who's left a miss?

Ignorance is a  rifle, a war has been declared, 

maybe we never understand!

See loquacious tragicity, my lord, in a minion people

that will suffer without further ado, my father,  all them have bodys without hands!

 

 

But now ,  you, won't get away from me anymore! 

Think about this epic chrisis, perhaps, without end!

The tear is bitter, it is sweet, cloudy and red, yes, for the death without a corpse and the victory of the same subject, so fast!

See the tenacious unhappiness, my lord, of this ineffective people that no respect is ever given, my lord, only accepts everything that is done at last!



by Oto Sales


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário