Panacéia dos Amigos

quarta-feira

Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears/And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair I hear the sound of a gentle word/On the wind that lifts her perfume through the air I'm pickin' up good vibrations/She's giving me excitations I'm pickin' up good vibrations/(Oom bop bop good vibrations) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop excitations) Good good good good vibrations/(Oom bop bop) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop excitations) Good good good good vibrations/(Oom bop bop) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop excitations) Close my eyes/She's somehow closer now/Softly smile, I know she must be kind When I look into her eyes/She goes with me to a blossom world I'm pickin' up good vibrations/She's giving me excitations I'm pickin' up good vibrations/(Oom bop bop good vibrations) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop excitations) Good good good good vibrations/(Oom bop bop) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop excitations) Good good good good vibrations/(Oom bop bop) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop excitations) (Ahhhhhhh)/(Ah my my what elation) I don't know where but she sends me there/(Ah my my what a sensation) (Ah my my what elations)/(Ah my my what) Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations/A happenin' with her Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations/A happenin' with her Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations/A happenin' Ahhhhhhhh/Good good good good vibrations/ (Oom bop bop)/(I'm pickin' up good vibrations) She's giving me excitations/(Oom bop bop)/(Excitations) Good good good good vibrations/(Oom bop bop)/She's na na... Na na na na na/Na na na/Na na na na na/Na na na Do do do do do/Do do do/Do do do do do/Do do do

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário