Panacéia dos Amigos

VISITAÇÃO

terça-feira

Only the waves




Day after day, we´re  smiling to you.
Although, never ask why...
No matter if you can´t understand,
coz, a angel´s singing a song for you and I
And if you wish would can fell your name..
Welcome to time of the braves!
Walk with us for the thorns of ours minds
and you´ll see that "real" no exist, only the waves

Only the waves,my braves!
It´s just the waves, my braves!
Join to me, join to us..
Come to sing and we´ll go! 

Coz,only the waves,my braves!
It´s just the waves, my braves!
It´s only the waves..
only the waves.. 
 
Hello, Hello, 
Don´t try find a fast fist
 in shadows,
coz,we're building again 
a silver bow and arrows 

Hello, Hello,
believe me, you´ll 
welcome
for living us 
in a simple home. .
By Paulo Moraes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário